We’re one of the best painting crews in South Australia, but you don’t need to take our word for it. We’re recognised by the industry as being painters of excellence.
We’ve been nominated for three awards at the Master Painters awards, and we’re the youngest business ever to have been nominated.
Best Special Project – The Big Scotsman at Scotty’s motel
Best heritage Restoration – The top section of Eynesbury House of Couture
Finalist in Best Commercial Repaint – SA Motorcycles at Gepps Cross
In 2017 we received the most nominations of any painting company in South Australia, receiving 7 more awards:
The award categories were:
- Best Artistic Decoration – Sunny’s shop on Prospect road
- Best Special Project – Zhulin Chinese Buddhist temple in Ottoway
- Finalist in best residential repaint – Port Adelaide
- Finalist in best exterior repaint – Kensington Park
- Finalist in best Heritage Restoration – North Adelaide
- Finalist in best Decorative Finish – Glazed rag roll effect to ceiling in a home at St Georges
Vixen Painting and Decorating were one of three finalists for Master Painter of the year overall for the work carried out at the Buddhist temple in Ottoway, South Australia.